The road to high functioning children is not an easy road but the rewardls are wonderfu! Unfortunately there are no easy answers, no slogans, no blaming of others
The parents of a 14-year-old girl killed in last week’s school shooting think better family values – not gun control – could have saved their daughter’s life, they said in a new interview.
They believe admitted shooter Nikolas Cruz, 19, is responsible for the loss of their daughter Alaina, but they also think he wasn’t given the love and support he needed after his adoptive parents died.
While many blame the shooting on weak gun control, and others such as President Trump suggest arming teachers is the solution, the Pettys think help for families is the way to stop the mass shootings epidemic.’Strong families are vital to a peaceful, functioning society,’ Ryan said.
‘When families break down, that’s where the problems begin. We need legislators and policymakers to pass legislation and create policies that strengthen families.’
‘We wish and believe, that if somebody had been able to put their arms around him and show him some compassion and love to the extent that would have enabled him to get some help, things may have been very different last week.’
Nuclear families produce powerful, wonderful results
…….Again mirroring a national trend, Wisconsin theater companies also produced numerous plays involving a retreat from mayhem into the seemingly safer world of the nuclear family. But here as well our stages reflected an underlying, widespread anxiety that families can’t thrive without surrounding communities………..
Any and all polygynous families produce low functioning, unstable results
More proof that polygamy in all its unstable forms causes terrorism, rots the gene pool, and kicks out unwanted throwaway males who are vulnerable to big trouble
One-in-400million disability becomes COMMON in tiny polygamist Mormon town Hilldale where sufferers can’t sit or stand without help after generations of inbreeding
- Fumarase deficiency, an extremely rare disease, has become increasingly common in the fundamentalist Mormon enclave on the Arizona-Utah border
- It causes severe mental and physical retardation
- Occurs in the towns of Hilldale and Colorado City on the Arizona-Utah border
- The disease is recessive, which means that in order to get it, both parents must pass the gene on
- It’s become a problem in the FLDS community, since many in the insular community are related to each other
- Occurrences of the disease are exploding too because the community practices polygamy, and men try to have as many children as they can with multiple wives
- Experts have warned the community against continued inbreeding, but they have refused to take the advice