The scourge of polygamy creates poverty and violence wherever it is allowed
Inbreeding Within the polygamous UK’s Pakistani Community is costing the government billions.
The “British-Pakistani” woman who refused to marry her cousin was due to the fact that she’d already lost members of her family to early deaths and learning difficulties; problems which had been picked up due to inbreeding and polygamy.
There is growing evidence to support the fact that inbreeding (usually between cousins in the polygamous Pakistani community) is to blame, at least in part, for the dramatic rise in stillborn babies, early deaths and learning difficulties. Associated learning difficulties include neurological problems, heart, kidney, lung or liver failure, blindness and/or deafness.
Time to outlaw polygamy worldwide
Polygamistic tribalism causes high genetic anomalies, is about lizard brain sex, not mature adult parenting
The ‘incest family’ – where 38 related members lived in tribalistic sexual deviancy – producing a dozen mute and deformed kids
- The Colt family was found living in a remote bush camp in southern NSW in 2012
- The 38-strong ‘incest’ clan was crammed into squalid caravans, sheds and tents
- Adults allegedly had sex with their children and siblings had sex with each other
- Children were illiterate, malnourished and did not know what toilet paper was for
- Children’s Court judge made the rare decision to make details of the case public
Wherever in the world adult 2 person parenting is the norm, the entire culture excels.
Adult reproductive health must be made available to every single young person on earth!
Central Americans fleeing violence and unrest march unchallenged through Mexico towards the US border
- 1,200 migrants from Central America headed on foot to the US on Sunday
- 80 per cent of the migrants hail from Honduras, where there has been political unrest and gang activity
- The trek is organized by Pueblos Sin Fronteras, meaning People Without Borders
- Migrants sleep on the floor of town plazas, eat charity meals by local churches, and ride on the top of dangerous freight trains during the month-long trip
- The group is currently trekking through Mexico
Honduras doesn’t take care of it’s young women and children, resulting in fatherlessness, violence and instability
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5566223/1-200-illegal-Central-American-migrants-march-US.html#ixzz5BQLFNOcS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook