Polygamistic tribalism causes high genetic anomalies, is about lizard brain sex, not mature adult parenting
The ‘incest family’ – where 38 related members lived in tribalistic sexual deviancy – producing a dozen mute and deformed kids
- The Colt family was found living in a remote bush camp in southern NSW in 2012
- The 38-strong ‘incest’ clan was crammed into squalid caravans, sheds and tents
- Adults allegedly had sex with their children and siblings had sex with each other
- Children were illiterate, malnourished and did not know what toilet paper was for
- Children’s Court judge made the rare decision to make details of the case public
Good grief! Time to have marriage be about 2 adult parents, not sex crazed lizard brain thugs preying on the young and vulnerable.
Wherever in the world adult 2 person parenting is the norm, the entire culture excels.
Adult reproductive health must be made available to every single young person on earth!
Tribalistic polygamy causes the worst fathering on the planet, thus creating terrorism and gang warfare and endless violence and genetic inferiority and children who are violent and low functioning
The longer a culture practices monogamy, the higher the IQs and the more healthy the genes and the happier the people
Responsible adults making responsible adult choices gives rise to responsible adult societies that everyone like and trusts……….
Central Americans fleeing violence and unrest march unchallenged through Mexico towards the US border
- 1,200 migrants from Central America headed on foot to the US on Sunday
- 80 per cent of the migrants hail from Honduras, where there has been political unrest and gang activity
- The trek is organized by Pueblos Sin Fronteras, meaning People Without Borders
- Migrants sleep on the floor of town plazas, eat charity meals by local churches, and ride on the top of dangerous freight trains during the month-long trip
- The group is currently trekking through Mexico
Honduras doesn’t take care of it’s young women and children, resulting in fatherlessness, violence and instability
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5566223/1-200-illegal-Central-American-migrants-march-US.html#ixzz5BQLFNOcS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It’s not “white privilege”, it’s the fabled protestant work ethic, combined with 2 adult parents, children growing up with a nurturing father, love, forgiveness and personal responsibility and never ever blame others for self created problems
Factionalized elites can be defined as the splintering of a nation into political groups that promote rhetoric and actions that are harmful to the country. It’s a key factor when it comes to determining whether a country is a “failed state”. African countries like Sudan and Somalia are well known for having trouble with factionalized elites. Numerous parties vying for power, make for an incredible unstable environment. Somalia is number one on the failed state index, and this is in large part due to the factionalized elites operating within the country. Somalia has several governments operating within it’s borders, making for an often chaotic environment. This instability has led to large portions of Somalia’s population being displaced. The 2006-2009 occupation by Ethiopian forces was an attempt to bring peace and stability, but instead Ethiopian forces largely seemed yet another group adding to the volatility of the mix.